– Swift Nonconformity and Corrective Actions
– Identified Potential Failures, Instigating Preventive Action
– Improved Productivity and Efficiency
– Enhanced Customer Services
– Improved Quality Service Delivery
– Compliance with legislation
Quality Assurance & Compliance | Sample Scheduling & Field Sampling | Integration to EDAMS Systems | Samples Register > Views | Sample Register > Templates | Sample Register > GIS Interface-Monitoring Points | Quality Standards | Results Evaluation & Validation | Compliance & Reporting in line with Non-Conformance Management | Parameter Logs Manager | Time-series Data Analysis | Management Reports
Quality Assurance & Compliance
EDAMS incorporates all the methodologies of quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) for field sampling/collection and subsequent laboratory testing and data analysis.
Sample Scheduling & Field Sampling
- EDAMS user friendly field sampling web modules allow employees to manage all the field operations for the collection of samples from monitoring points.
- The facility enables employees to: (a) Capture on-site results, (b) Verify Sample Location, (c) Report out of range results, (d) Record onsite comments, incidents, problems and actions.
Integration to EDAMS Systems
- Links Quality Sample to Infrastructure Asset (Treatment plant, borehole, reservoir, position in network), enabling tracing of source of contamination and emergency response action (eg. closure of valves).
- Industrial Effluent Monitoring compliance violations can be used to compute effluent charges/ penalties.
- Customer requesting quality tests can be invoiced.
Samples Register > Views
The system has available multiple customisable views of the Samples registry for easy access/ inspection of large datasets
Sample Register > Templates
- Comprehensive Sample templates based on Best practices and SOAP with information on
- Sample Acquisition
- Sample results
- Laboratory testing
Sample Register > GIS Interface-Monitoring Points
- Fully integrated to the EDAMS Data Management & GIS system. All Monitoring Points and quality records can be geographically located with a graphical component and be accessible to all users.
- Monitoring points can be automatically related to network elements, connections, plots, and properties as well as zonal elements such as townships, engineering zones, etc.
- Parameters are grouped to Quality Standards based on Government and International Regulations.
- The system maintains Library with the most commonly used Standards.
Results Evaluation & Validation
- EDAMS-M&E evaluates automatically the quality parameter sampling values based on predefined criteria.
- Each quality parameter is firstly compared to the Standard MAC value or Guide level (GL) – defined in evaluation settings window – and is classified as In Spec or Out of Spec.
Parameter Logs Manager
- EDAMS filters and gives the user the ability to view parameter measurements as continuous records
- EDAMS-Logs provides functionality for the management of parameter values as logs/time-series
- The module allows users to view and compare parameter values for a chronological period
Compliance & Reporting in line with Non-Conformance Management
- Incident reporting/ tracking for quality failures: All monitoring and Quality failures can be linked to the EDAMS Maintenance Management system for immediate investigation and/or re-sampling.
- Weekly Incident Management Response reports can be generated to ensure that failures have been investigated and corrective action taken as and where needed.
The system provides a series of dynamic management reports with drill down capabilities for different periods, areas of interest and variables. The reports include:
- Analytical & Summary Report (Management Dashboard)
- Compliance Analysis
- Failure Analysis per Site (Recurring Site Failure)
- Cost Analysis
- Point Analysis
- Project evaluation