EDAMS covers a multitude of industry specific operational requirements that deal with specific processes. Their main purpose is to ensure an efficient and cost optimal manner in performing operations. EDAMS maintains connections to most telemetry as well as equipment monitoring systems for automatic updating of the EDAMS Logs database.
Different systems enable:
- The collection, manipulation, retrieval and reporting of data,
- Fault-free and maximum performance operation of assets resulting in energy savings, whether be it production units, metering devices or specific purpose assets such as pumps, inverters, etc..
- Provision of records and information for maintenance, distribution, loss and energy management as well as for rehabilitation planning purposes,
- The continuation operation of the Utility in the Energy market with regard to production and selling of Electricity.
EDAMS Operations systems include:
- Operations Management – Water & Sanitation
- Operations Management – Municipalities
- Water Audit – Balancing
- Operations Management – Hydrometry
- Solar Parks Operations
- Electricity Markets Operations & Energy Planning