A pre-packaged software specifically designed for Service Providers, enabling Interactive Dashboards, Areal/ Geographical Data Visualisation, Enquiries and Reports. Covering Utility departments and all levels of Operations and Management. Using Utility’s data and data processing through Basic, Advanced, GEO and Real-time Analytics with Specific attention to data sharing, legal compliance and performance management.
– Data Integration and Process for an Insight and Understanding of your Operations Supporting Decision Making and Effective Planning
– Informed Strategic Decision making through Data Analytics
– Improved Monitoring and Control Enabling Swift Action
– Quicker Maintenance Response and more Effective Emergency and Crisis Management
– Insights for all departments and different Management Levels
– Strengthens Management Decisions
– Compliance and Transparency
Integration to third Party Systems
EDAMS Utility Business Intelligence system analyses and prepares the data utilizing the EDAMS Integrated Data Model.
The Management Reporting engine can link to any Utility third party Application Information system providing consolidated Reports.
Quality Management – Evaluation & Improvement System
EDAMS Utility Business Intelligence provides the main input for Quality ISO performance evaluation, including:
- Nonconformity and Corrective Action: to address problems
- Preventive Action: identifying potential failures
- Internal audit: to be set up; be carried out regularly to establish conformity with standards adopted
- Management Review
EDAMS system comes with pre-customized dashboards classified per Department & Organisational level.
A set of standard Reports are designed for each business function.
They are structured in such a way to satisfy operational, middle and senior management, Levels of Service and AM Evaluation & Improvement requirements.
Management Reports – Setting Up
Reports are assembled to Management Reporting Groups by the Administrator. Reporting Groups are related to EDAMS modules and are assigned to Departments.
Predefined Performance Indicators can be generated for each Business function and Service and consolidated overall –example of PI for Maintenance Management and Solar Park Performance