– Swift Nonconformity and Corrective Actions
– Identified Potential Failures, Instigating Preventive Action
– Improved Productivity and Efficiency
– Enhanced Customer Services
– Improved Quality Service Delivery
– Compliance with legislation
- Multiple views of Samples registry with comprehensive filters
- User-friendly intuitive design employing the latest IT technology
- Efficient & Accurate Processing. Achieve error-free handling and testing of lab samples with minimal manual intervention
- Fully web enabled interface
Workflow Management – Integration to EDAMS-CRM
- Flexible Design of Applications workflow (pre-defined & customisable activities, application types & building blocks)
Samples Distribution and Notifications
- Flexible sample processing from reception to Lab distribution and Lab processing and approval.
- Multi-channel communication through e-mails, Viber, WhatsApp, etc.
Sample Results Entry
- User-friendly intuitive UI for capturing/editing of parameter values
- User configurable permissions per post
- Simplify lab sample processing with advanced batch management features.
- Optimize workflow and boost efficiency by grouping and processing samples together.
- Comprehensive reports and templates in all the sample processing steps from Requests for Analysis, Distribution to Certificates of Analysis
- Utilizes customer data to generate unique barcodes with special codes to identify sample types for test
- This data, along with test data, can be retrieved by scanning, preventing sample mismatch at processing and enabling error-free report entries
Instrument Management – Instrument Register / Libraries & API Interfacing
- Instrument Register
- Comprehensive Instruments register and Library
- Facilities for automatic importing of samples through API interface to instruments
- Instrument Libraries with all related details, including manufacturer, supplier, maintenance/ calibration agent with Attachments/ Hyperlinks to documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Extensive functionality exists for the interfacing of EDAMS-LIMS to a new generation of universal API.
Quality Assurance & Compliance
- EDAMS incorporates all the methodologies of quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) for field sampling/collection and subsequent laboratory testing and data analysis.
- Parameters are grouped to Quality Standards based on Government and International Regulations.
- The system maintains Library with the most commonly used Standards.
Results Evaluation & Validation
- EDAMS LIMS evaluates automatically the quality parameter sampling values based on predefined criteria.
- Each quality parameter is firstly compared to the Standard MAC value or Guide level (GL) – defined in evaluation settings window – and is classified as In Spec or Out of Spec.
The system provides a series of dynamic management reports with drill down capabilities for different periods, and variables. The reports include:
- Analytical & Summary Report (Management Dashboard)
- Compliance Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Project evaluation