The EDAMS Asset Management Systems cover the Entire Life Cycle of Assets with the purpose of monitoring, operating, maintaining, upgrading/ rehabilitating and disposing/ replacing assets cost-effectively, while maintaining a desired level of service.
- Creation and maintenance of reliable industry specific asset registers,
- Maintenance management aimed at the improvement of productivity, efficiency and service delivery,
- Asset Management Planning aimed at minimizing the costs of asset ownership and sustaining the infrastructure in a proper working condition and
- Network analysis aimed at cost-optimal infrastructure upgrading and maximizing the use of existing assets.
EDAMS Asset Management systems include:
- Utility GIS & Data Management
- Solar Parks Asset Management
- Natural Resources GIS & Data Management
- Maintenance Management
- Asset Management Planning
- Network Modelling-Water & Sanitation